Thursday, April 30, 2009

Snow, Mountains, Horses, Elk & Eagles!

The girls with their beautiful Wallowa mountain background.

A Great Blue Heron flies below the moon - near Enterprise.

These elk were outside Joseph.
Not too excited about me gawking.....

The day kept getting better! While I was down by the marina at the lake, a Bald Eagle flew directly over me and landed in a nearby tree.
The view from the Wallowa County Park (north end of the lake).
Such a pretty drive home. It's rough, but somebody's got to do it.

1 comment:

  1. Amazing photos, as always!
    I like what you did with the title picture. I have been trying to fit in a new picture, but seems like every one I want to put there has to fit JUUUUST RIGHT without the over-hang of the title gappage. I see yours does that too, but it doesn't look so bad.

    ReplyDelete